A. Vision Statement
MACLEC is initiated by Visionary young entrepreneur Directors Mr. Narayan & Balram Bhardwaj to identify the emerging problems of the society and to develop suitable as well as techno-economically feasible solutions for the same also to provide a platform to younger/technologically deprived generation where they can nurture their ideas, convert them in reality and can become innovative entrepreneurs.
with the vision of REDEFINING ENGINEERING-REINVENTING TECHNOLOGIES so far MACLEC has developed several patents, commercialize various technologies, provide technical consultancies to various government and private institutions and trained numerous students.
MACLEC TECHNICAL INNOVATION GROUP consisting of following companies and institutions -
I. MACLEC TECNICAL PROJECT LABORATORY PVT. LTD :-
it is a parent company , incorporated in 24th Dec. 2014 and now working in partnership with AHEC IIT Roorkee, UJVN Limited, Govt of Uttarakhand for development and commercialization of "Surface Water Velocity Driven Hydrokinetic Turbine VARUN-III" also it is a sole R&D company which is responsible to develop new innovations and commercialize it.
It also provide technical assistance, training and consultancy services.
II. MACLEC CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. :-
It is sister concern of MTPL which is working to development and commercialization of MACLEC ADVANCE SWACCHA NHARAT TRASH (MAST) waste management system.
III. MACLEC GREEN VENTURES PVT. LTD. :-
It is recently incorporated sister concern of MTPL for commercial production of Bamboo cultivation and fabrication of various products and training to Uttarakhand region.
IV. MACLEC INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INNOVATION :-
It is a polytechnic college cum innovation centre, recently inaugurated by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shree Trivendra Singh Ravat on 23rd December 2017.
V. MARVELLOUS TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS PVT. LTD.:-
Constituted in 20th March 2018 solely for the purpose of development and commercialization of MACLEC UJJAWAL VIKALP (MUV-I) is the newest company under MACLEC TEHNICAL PROJECT GROUP. This company is already got incubated in SIIC IIT Kanpur Uttar Pradesh and development of MUV-I under this company is under process.
B. Resources, Facilities and Equipment
Our company have following resources and facilities -
a. 3000 Sq foot fully equipped R&D workshop in New Delhi,
b. 6000 Sq. foot area for office as well as display of products in Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi,
c. CNC LASER Cutting, CNC Banding, Metal Fabrication, Welding workshop at Mundaka, New Delhi with 2000 Sq Meter storage facility.
d. Specialized equipments for mechanical prototyping in Metal, Acrylic, Glass, etc.
C. Marketing Methods
MACLEC TECHNICAL INNOVATION GROUP is still in its growth phase as innovations developed by it is still in various stages of commercialization that is why MACLEC have waste knowledge of technology commercialization and marketing.
D. Management and Organization
As per our company policy our group hires human resource as need arrives on contractual basis so that the liability over the company could be minimized that is why at any time our company have two permanent Directors with staff of 20 members and most of them are on contractual basis. The company Directors act as CEO, spokesperson and Chief Financial Officer for the company.
E. Ownership Structure
our company is PVT. LTD. company formed by two directors who have 50-50% share in company with equal liabilities and work profile. apart from it, we appoint domain experts as Technical Advisors to the company board when needed on temporary basis for smooth conduction of business and expansion of our company.
F. Social Responsibility
The Business conducted by our company itself does the social responsibility activities as we are working to provide alternatives to the problems prevailing in society. apart from it, through our institute i.e. MACLEC INTRNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INNOVATION we impart free technical training and Exam Oriented coaching to the students of deprived section. On 23rd December 2017 we have conducted All Religion Mass Wedding in our Institute Premises in collaboration with GURUKIRPA EDUCATION TRUST in which Honorable CM of Uttarakhand was the Chief Guest who blessed 50 couples during the event.
• IN HOUSE R&D Lab was un-officially founded at Ratlam
• First educational Project was developed
• Winner of district level science competition
• In House R&D Lab was Un-officially founded in Indre MP
• First Engineering Project Counselling Session provided
• Started Prototype Manufacturing Services at Indore
• Provided Technical consultancy services to more than 10 companies
• March 2011: First project was shortlisted in national level innovation competition
• Initiation of Opening laboratory in New Delhi, India
• First Engineering Consultancy Project Completed in Indore (M.P.)
• MACLEC TECHNICAL PROJECT LABORATORY established in New Delhi
• First abroad Technical Consultancy Service done from Ontario, Canada,
• Initiated Research work in the field of Hydrokinetics
• Under Guidance Project Development Facility Started for Engineering Students and research Scholars
• More than 1200 Students got benefited in first year
• MACLEC got status of registered partnership firm,
• Got ISO-9001-2008 Standard
• Initiated the Idea of VARUN Series of Hydrokinetic Turbine and started field trials in various rivers and canals
• Initiated in the field of Ocean Wave Energy Generation by inventing SEA-SPIDER
• Provided Consultancy and under guidance project development facilities to more than 2000 Engineering Students and research scholars
• First patent Filed entitled –Surface Water Velocity Driven Hydrokinetic Turbine
• Winner of India Innovation Initiative National Fair-2014 for VARUN III
• Winner of 2nd Innovators Day Competition Organised by Central University of Punjab, Bathinda for VARUN III .
• Shortlisted for CLEANTECH Award and Angel Investment by India Angel Network and Johnsons & Matthey UK.
• Associated with Dr. R.P. Saini AHEC, IIT Roorkee,
• VARUN III & SEA SPIDER was selected for Funding by Madhya Pradesh State Council of Science and Technology
• Maclec Got Incorporated and Become MACLEC TECHNICAL PROJECT LABORATORY PVT. LTD.
• Provided Consultancy and under guidance project development facilities to more than 2400 Engineering Students and research scholars.
• Got Associated with IIT Delhi,
• Conducted First Advance Workshop on Drone Technologies at GLA University Mathura,
• Conducted Commercial Pilot project testing of VARUN III in association with AHEC IIT Roorkee and ONGC Energy Centre,
• Conducted field Survey to assess Hydrokinetic Potential of Chhattisgarh with Chhattisgarh State Council of Science and Technology,
• Got First Proposal of Installation of VARUN III in State of PUNJAB by Punjab Renewable Energy Development Agency,
• Got Official letter of Collaboration for Commercialization of VARUN III from ONGC Energy Centre,
• Initiated research in the field of Solid Waste Management and Disposal Technologies
• Initiated research in the field of river cleaning and health.
• Provided Consultancy and under guidance project development facilities to more than 4300 Engineering Students and research scholars
• Commercial Launching of VARUN III
• BUDDING INNOVATOR AWARD by NATIONAL RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION for VARUN- III
• Launching of MACLEC ADVANCE SWACCHA BHARAT TRASH (MAST)
• BEST YOUNG INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR AWARD During INDIA INNOVATION INITIATIVE 2016 organised by CII, DST, AICTE
• Joint Venture with AHEC IIT ROORKEE & UJVN LIMITED for Commercialization of VARUN III
• Launching of New Company i.e. MACLEC CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. for commercialization
of MACLEC ADVANCE SWACCHA-BHARAT TRASH in February 2018
• Selected in ONGC TRIE-2 National Even.
• Signed MoU with Gurukirpa Education Trust to take over management of GET Polytechnic College in Bazpur Uttarakhand
• Started MACLEC INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INNOVATION in GET Polytechnic College Bazpur which was inaugurated by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on 26th December 2017
• Incubated in FITT, IIT Delhi to commercialize MAST solid waste management System.
• Launched new Innovative Product - MACLEC UJJAWAL VIKALP -I
• Selected as Best Biotechnology Start-up Company by SIIC IIT Kanpur
• Incubated in SIIC-IIT Kanpur
• Selected for Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship by President of India & National Innovation Foundation and exhibited MAST Solid Waste Management System in President House
• Maclec Clean Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Won Second ICT Top Start-Up Award of India 2018 sponsored by ASSOCHEM-ERRICSON and Ministry of Information and Technology.